Expeditions is a Virtual Reality learning and teaching app by Google for Android devices. Download latest version of Expeditions Apk.
It is an immersive learning and teaching tool that lets you go on VR trips or explore AR objects.
Explore historical Places, go down to the atomic level, get up close with sharks, even visit outer space, and all this in your phone!
In the classroom or with friends group, Google Expeditions allows a Guide to teach groups of ‘explorers’ through Virtual Reality tours or show them AR objects. Teachers can also use a set of tools to highlight interesting things along the way.
Individual students can also explore on their own, either in VR or AR.
To teach on a topic download all expenditions related to it. There is no need Download these Expendetions for students. Just Connect Students Phone WiFi with teachers Phones hotspot.
Main Features of Expendetions App
• Learn by virtually visiting a world of places and things on your own with your phone, tablet or VR device.
• Guide classroom-sized groups of locally connected users from your phone or tablet.
• Join a guide in immersive AR or VR and let them walk you through one of our hundreds of VR or AR Expeditions. VR mode can be used with a Google Cardboard or Daydream viewer.
• Connect devices over the same Wi-Fi network by hotspot – if the Guide has downloaded some of the Expeditions, no Internet connectivity is required to run that Expeditions.
• Select from a list of over 800 plus Expeditions – each one is a curated set of VR imagery or AR objects, along with integrated descriptions, talking points and questions.
By using this app you agree to be bound by our Google Terms of Service (Google ToS,
(http://www.google.com/intl/en-GB/policies/privacy/) and the additional terms below. This app is a Service as defined in the Google ToS, and the terms regarding software in our Services apply to your use of this app.
Do not use this app while in Conference, driving, walking or in any way that distracts you from real-world situations, disorients you or prevents you from obeying traffic or safety regulations.