KineMaster is a Professional Video editor app for Android phone and Tablets. Download Latest Version of KineMaster Apk.
Create Amazing videos on your Android phone, tablet, or Chromebook with KineMaster. It is an full-featured Easy to use video editor App with powerful features.
KineMasters most of the editing tools are free, But for few premium tools you need to pay. With KineMaster Premium Edit and share all your movies.
Features of KineMaster• Add and combine multiple layers of video, images, stickers, special effects, text, and handwriting
- Trim, Crop and filter your Video.
- Adjust Colours to correct and enhance videos and images
- Share Your Edited Video YouTube, Facebook Feed and Stories, Instagram Feed, Stories, and more!
- Specifically designed editing tools for YouTube, Instagram Reels and TikTok
- Reverse your videos to feature on Reels.
- Add Human Voice, background songs, voice changers, and sound effects
- Must have Editing tools like trim, splice, and crop your video already embedded in the app.
- • KineMaster Store provides Free and Premium background music, cliparts, fonts, stickers, transitions, and more to enhance your video, updated weekly
- Change Speed of the Captured Video for time lapse and slow motion effects
- EQ presets, ducking, and volume envelope tools for immersive audio
- Keyframe animation tool to add motion to layers
- Export Your Edited Video to HD, Full HD or 4K 2160p.
- Apply different color filters to make your video stand out
To remove KineMaster Watermark from your edited video you need to purchase KineMaster Premium. It will also remove all ads from the app.
With KineMaster Premium unlock professional tool presets, and get access to over a thousand premium assets in the KineMaster Assets.
KineMaster app is the Editors’ Choice on Google play Store. Creators preferring KineMaster for YouTube Shorts, and Instagram Reels and also journalists, educators, marketers, and vloggers using it to fullfill their professional needs. Download KineMaster Apk to create, edit your videos!
For more details, questions and feature requests, please contact us: Tap on the question mark button on the KineMaster main screen, then tap E-mail support!